Thursday 24 October 2013

Star Garland DIY

I have started feeling a little christmassy this last couple of weeks, maybe it's to do with the cinnamon and apple room spray I have been using. I just feel like being cosy and baking and making festive decorations. I made this star garland from gold card and baking twine. You also need plain paper and PVA Glue.


1. Cut your stars out of the gold card. I drew one, cut it out and used it as a stencil for the rest. I used 12 stars per garland.


2. Cut a length of baking twine (around 1.5 metres) To secure the stars onto the twine, stick 
    a piece of paper to the bottom of it with the baking twine sandwiched between.


   3. When the glue is dry cut the paper around the star. 


    And done, simple and effective star garland! 


No comments:

Post a Comment