Saturday 12 October 2013

My Jungle Scene design on Ohh Deer

If you pop over to Ohh Deer today you will find their latest competition - Pillow fight round 2.
I have submitted my jungle drawing to the competition which was created with soft furnishings in mind. 
All entries are available for sale for the next few weeks and the winner will be based on the amount of sales of each product. You see my full submission by clicking here
 
Here are my favorite other submissions so far:                                        
1. Tropical Jigsaw By Harriet Curtis                                                          
            2. Wildflowers of Britain By Lianne Harrison                                                         
           3. Elephant Mischeif By Rachael Saunders                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment