Sunday 29 December 2013

Merry Christmas all!

I hope you all had a fun, safe, happy and very merry Christmas! I shared a few photos of what I have been up to over the last couple of weeks.
This years tree with a custom star made by my 4 year old nephew Luke.


I got to meet lovely little Harry. Born in early december to my freinds Sean and Nicola. Such a beautiful little bundle of joy!


A few pics from Christmas day. The cake toppers were made by my sister who is a fantastic baker. Check out her website at www.rosiescakes.org.uk.


 Hanging out by the big tree in Winchester high street and a Christmas meal with friends.



Checking out the beautiful giant matchboxes in Pitfield, Winchester.


 We went for an amazing Thai meal at Koh Thai in Portsmouth with James' family.
The final creations from a children's workshop I helped my Mum with at The Colour Factory. Was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.

Me and Luke did a spot of baking before Christmas. He decided on gingerbread cars and very carefully chose where each marshmallow and almond should go!


The day after boxing day we took a trip to my Auntie and Uncles farm in The New Forest. Was quite a beautiful day and nice to walk off a bit of the indulgent feasting we have all been doing over the last week! Aren't their cats adorable all snuggled up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment