Tuesday 3 December 2013

Made in Bristol Christmas Gift Fair 2013

I did some photography for the Made in Bristol Christmas Fair at Colston Hall on saturday and I thought I'd pop a few of my favorite stalls on here to share some wonderful 
handmade pieces!
I love how supported local and small businesses are in Bristol, people really love to buy things that were created with care and thought.


I really love Charlotte Farmer's Illustration. She has a wonderful style. The drawing against bold block screen printed colour works so well.




Coco & Wolf use Liberty fabric to create gorgeous children's clothing and accessories.
 

Dandylion Jack create a great range of diverse and beautifully illustrated cards.


I really liked Emma Randall's beautiful typography and wrapping paper of which she had a huge selection!


Gill Flurry's handmade pieces make great girts for people who love sewing and making.


Amazing handbags an accessories by Lara Lindsay. I love the black sparkly one!


Festive Floristry and Garlands by Lily Violet May.




Contemporary printed stationery made by Pirrip press

Another awesome girt option for creatives. Knitted cactus pin cushions by Polly Arts.


A lovely colourful selection of wrapping paper by Rosehip cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment